Birmingham area leaders participate in prestigious Harvard Business School program
This year’s Harvard University Young American Leaders Program (YALP) included 10 leaders from the Birmingham area who joined others in learning more about successful public-private partnership collaborations.
The Birmingham area participants were:
- Staci Brown Brooks, director of Marketing Communication at Alabama Power.
- Anil Chadha, executive vice president at Regions Bank.
- Jay Eichelberger, general manager of Southern Operations at Altec Inc.
- Miller Girvin, executive vice president of Innovations and Entrepreneurship at the Economic Development Partnership of Alabama.
- Rachel Harmon, executive director of Birmingham Promise.
- LaRhonda Magras, CEO of YWCA Central Alabama.
- Mark W.C. Martin, CEO of Build Urban Prosperity.
- Mashonda Taylor, executive director of Woodlawn United.
- Ford Wiles, independent creative and strategic partner.
- Emily Wykle, director of External Affairs at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Read more on Alabama NewsCenter.